"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Thursday, September 23, 2010

~ Decorating For Fall ~



I love decorating with white and the cool colors of summer, but when fall comes around I like to add colors that make our home feel cozy and warm. Different shades of browns, reds, oranges, and creams are some of my favorite.
(and they all go with white :))






















~ In the Shop ~
and
My new online shop
Under Construction but come take a peek.



























Happy Fall Y'all!!!


 
 
Joining Cindy at ~
 My Romantic Home for
~ Show and Tell Friday ~
 
Jennifer at ~
~ Hook Up Your Hutch ~
 
Artie at ~
Color Outside the Lines for
~ Vignette Fridays ~
 
~ Frugalicious Fridays ~
 
~ Fingerprints on the Fridge ~
 
 
 

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Wow...everything is so stunning! I just can't tell you which I like best===='cause it is ALL wonderful.

Ps...I just read your sidebar's profile and I can't believe you have two grandkids...your photo shows you're too young!!!


Sheherazade is my link to Show n Tell...a doll I finished for the Halloween Season coming up. I do hope you can find time to visit with me! Have a super Friday, and a blessed weekend.

Sue said...

Everything has such an ethereal quality in your decorating theme, Michella. I especially love the vignette using the suitcase, globe, and the bird house. And your white hutch is so very pretty with the basket of greens on top to bring out just a touch of color to all the white. Very very nice! Visiting from Artie's.
~ Sue

Myrna said...

Gorgeous! Love it! You've inspired me to get decorating for fall!
Blessings,
Myrna

Anonymous said...

What a collection! I'd love to see your store one day!

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

So beautiful michelle! Happy to have found you today over at Artie's Vignette Friday link party! I'm especially drawn to the wonderful use & displays with the dress maker form...

I think I'm going to post a link-back to this post because today I posted A Form Of Inspiration on my blog... Mine is simple, but you're right on track to what I'd like to do with her... =)

Thanks for sharing...
Happy Weekend (and Fall Y'all!)
:D Lynda

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Michella,
So so lovely, your posts are always a feast for the eyes:-) You have been one busy lady with the store and decor! Everything looks fabulous!
Thanks so much for grabbing my button, so sweet of you:-)
Have a great weekend!
Bella

Screaming Meme said...

You did great! I love everything!! Hugs, Meme

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails