"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, October 2, 2010

~ I Love Being Featured in an Etsy Treasury ~


It is such an honor when someone features something of mine in an Etsy Treasury!!!
This particular Treasury is so beautiful!!
Thank you so much Rebecca!!!

You can click on the titles to visit the different Etsy shops.










 








 


 

















VINTAGE OVAL VANITY MIRROR TRAY

Mine :))


And last but certainly not least....
I loved it so much I had to buy it.
It's from the year I was born,
 It has my favorite pink shabby roses,
and it is a time piece (I have a slight obsession for clocks :))










 


Thank you so much again Rebecca for including my mirror!!!

Love to y'all!!!




5 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What beautiful photos and I love the necklace you bought with the shabby roses,really special since it's from the year you were born.
BTW I now have your button on my blog:)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How exciting, and it is a lovely treasury! I've been featured a few times myself as well as making a few which is a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats...it's such a compliment to be feautured! That is a stunning Treasury. Some of the curators are so talented!
Roselle

Rebecca said...

Hello sweet friend. I've been a bad, bad blogger lately. lol Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope you and your precious family had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

Jen T said...

Michella I just love your blog. I was reading your Bible snippet when the music came on and just needed some hot tea to make it perfect! Congratulations on your Etsy feature. I love your style and I'm following you now! JenT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails