"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Gypsy Caravan... Take two!!

Okay... so my brother Tony just WAS NOT happy
with the way the "tent" for our booth turned out.
He insisted we redo it to make it right!!!
(not really, lol)  but he did agree to help me again anyway :))
So here it is in all it glory and I am
TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!!
The pictures do not even do it justice!!




I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE RUFFLE IN THE FRONT!!!!!




The people that work there must think we're CRAZY :))
Sometimes I would agree with them, but this is SOOO worth it!!!



I just want to live there!!
But they always kick me out at closing time, lol!!




Be sure to visit if you're ever in Texas!!




































~ Click below to visit me on ETSY ~



My newest project that I am totally loving!!
~ ~ Every Friday beginning at 12:01 am ~ ~
Click here to see my first party which will continue until Sunday
so you still have time to participate!!!
I hope y'all will join in the fun!!
I think it's going to be great :))
And remember....
you can even link up things you're making to sell!!!
~ Click on the photo for all the details ~


I'm off to play in my yard!!
Planting mini roses and crepe myrtle :))

Have a fantastic day!!!

Sincerely,

Michella


18 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMG! That is over-the-top AWESOME! Sooooo beautiful! Wish I could visit! I'd love to be entered in your giveaway...and I think I have done all of the things you mentioned! :)

Have a most lovely day!
Rebecca

Lucinda Obrien said...

Just found your blog through a friend of mines.Absolutely gorgeous!So a big hello all the way from Australia.Look forward to following.

Screaming Meme said...

I love it, Michella!!! :) You all did such a wonderful job!

Passionate for White said...

I can only imagine how dreamy this is in person...LOVE IT!

vikki said...

Absolutely gorgous.

Faded Charm said...

Just stumbled upon your blog through your link to WW and am loving what I see:-) This tent is amazing!!!

Will have to become a follower and go through some previous posts.

xoxo
Kathleen

Town and Country Gals said...

Michella,
just found your blog thru White Wednesday and really like it. Your space with the tent is amazing! My BF and I had a shop for 3 years and just closed it in Dec. We had some great dealers, but no one with a tent! Will be visitnig ofen!
Rebecca

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh my yes !!! definitely worth it.
I bet it just draws people in.
I'm following you tooo.
(())

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hello, thank you so much for your sweet sweet note. It really touched me so. Yes, Lord willing I will be at Zapp Hall and kindly appreciate the offer about the blog party. Unless, for some unknown I reason I can't make, I'll definately take you up on your offer. Really excited that you will be at this show, I loving being there. It feels very family oriented, the owners are really great to work with. Do you have any idea where you'll be, if in the big tent or with your own tent. I can't wait to meet you and may we have the best show ever!

romance-of-roses said...

Well all I can say is, when can I move into your booth...it is simply amazing. I am your latest follower.
Blessings and good luck...Lu

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How lovely...looks like a little piece of heaven!

Designed by Chance said...

Wow that looks amazing. Love the tent. Wish I lived near by so I could go see it.

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Wow! You really know how to do it up! This is over the top gorgeousness! Wish I lived closer but maybe it's better for my purse that I'm don't. :)Love your blog...found you through White Wednesday. I'm going to be your newest follower and am thrilled to enter your giveaway.
Blessings & Hugs,
Karen

JudyBug said...

We haven't been to Spring in a while and we need to visit. Will certainly look for your shop! I'm a follower!

Crystal said...

It's amazing!!! I would so move in!!! It's beautiful and you did a wonderful job...love the ruffles!!!

Michella Marie said...

Hi Teresa!!!
I am soooo happy to hear that you plan to be there in the fall :)) I'm trying to get a spot at Zapp Hall. Tell me I'm not too late for this, lol!! I'm planning to have my own tent but what do you suggest?? I googled everything I know and have come up empty handed. Any suggestions to secure a spot??

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful job, beautiful presentation! I love it! I have a weakness for peonies and yours are simply gorgeous... I would love it if you have a tutorial on how to make those paper peonies and enjoy them all year long..I love the pictures of Kylee and Presley, they are looking so adorably cute! And I have to say that I adore all the pretties in your tent in the previous post... beautiful! Thanks for sharing and for your sweet comments on my Peony Table. I'm happily following you back!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Best of luck in your new store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails