"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Tent at The Gypsy Caravan

We finally made the time to get the tent up for the new booth, The Gypsy Caravan!!



It was a challenge and we were not 100% happy with it.
I could tell Tony (my brother) was discouraged by it so I tried not to make a huge deal out of it.



{If I was doing it alone, I would've ripped it down and started over, lol... but that's just me :}
I wouldn't dare ask or even suggest it to him since he is basically the one doing all the work!!
I really do appreciate all of his help!!  I couldn't do it without him!! 
Some areas didn't have enough fabric to do exactly what we wanted,
but we were able to make it work... for now ;))


We wanted it higher, but it just wasn't possible with the shortage of fabric.
Oh well... live and learn, right???
I'm so glad we didn't rip it down.
 A few days after we put it up I made a trip back up there to put more items in the booth,
and It really looked good.  It was such a relief!!
The massive armoire in the back is around 9 ft. tall so it gives you some idea of the size of the tent.


We have lots of new furniture and other items in the booth.



This is a hutch that Tony built.  It's an awesome piece.
On the back wall is on of many mirrors that is new.



Vintage matching dresser and vanity.
Both with original mirrors.



Little side table that I painted blue.
I love the contrast of the blue and white scrolly sconce!!



Here's a mailbox that I added an applique to and painted white.



Pretty cream colored hutch with paper flowers and Shabby Chic lampshades are my favorite!!



It's been a slow process, but I will be adding new items weekly.
To see more visit The Gypsy Caravan website.


Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Michella
xoxo





1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

It looks wonderful! I am proud of you. I know how hard ceiling can be. I had a booth years ago that we billowed...It was hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails