"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, June 18, 2010

~Blog Costume Party ~ At Loveleigh Treasures~



Where's the birthday girl?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARES!!!

Don't you look gorgeous!!

Y'all look just beautiful!!

I am sooo sorry I'm late....

But I just couldn't do a thing with my hair!!! 

 

First, I thought sweet and simple was
the way to go.

Nothing too fancy or over done.

This is the first dress I was thinking of wearing.

There are so many to choose from!

I just couldn't make up my mind... 

I don't want to look like the
Birthday Cake!!


A hat maybe???


Or how about a mask...
 hmmmm...


But what if nobody else is wearing a mask?? 

I don't think it's a masquerade.

A fan would be a nice touch.

Should I use this one....


Or this one???

 

(Sigh)
This is just exhausting!!!!


Maybe I'll just stay home in bed....



A nap sounds heavenly!!!



But I know there will be CAKE!!!!

And you know how I LOVE cake :))



 So out of bed and pick a dress...

But which one???

I could be a little naughty
and wear this one...


Ummm... no.



Too much cleavage??

I think so...

Modesty is the best policy :))

I always say...

Okay... forget the dress for now.

I'll pick the shoes and then the dress to match!


OHHH... These are lovely!!!



Or how about these???



I really like the white ones.


But what about yellow... or pink, or BLUE,
OR GREEN!!!!


Uhhh Ohhhh...

Here comes that feeling again!!!



I just can't make up my mind!!!

What am I going to do???

Okay...

Happy Place, Happy Place...

BREATH

BREATH

breath

oookkaayy....

happy place :)

lying in a grassy field...
looking at the clouds...

aaahhhh...

yeeessss....




Sorry 'bout that...

(hehe)


Okay... now where was I??

oh yes,

the dress.....


You know.....

I think I'll just wear that little black dress
and a simple feather for my hair.


Perfect :)

I hope I'm not boring you....



Now for your gifts!!!


~ Pearls of Wisdom ~


~ Oodles of wisdom ~


~ All the love your heart can hold ~



~ Joy ~



~ Happiness ~




And last but not least

~ Success ~

(in all your endeavors)


So I propose a toast to the
Birthday Girl!!

Here's to you sweet friend...

I hope this year is full of wonderful surprises!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Cheers!!


And remember..... it's just a number :))


Thank you so much for inviting me to your soiree!!!

It was delightful!!!

I look forward to many good times to share :))

Happy Birthday!!!

Sincerely,






4 comments:

Tara said...

What a wonderful post! It was so worth waiting for! I love this movie and all the costumes on it and you pulled everything together so beautifully Michella! The gifts were simply amazing too, priceless. I have got your links all fixed, sorry it took so long, I was away from the computer this morning and just checked in.
Thank you again for the beautiful party post and have a terrific day!

Bearly Sane said...

Can see you are a party girl!! What a fun post, love it!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR MICHELLA,
STUNNING POST. I ENJOYED MYSELF VERY MUCH. I HAD TO LEAVE THE PARTY FOR A BIT AND PLAY WITH ALL YOUR STUNNING SHOES AND I HAD TO JUST TRY OUT THAT FLUFFY BED...LOL. THE GIFTS YOU PRESENTED SARES WERE PRICELESS.
ONCE AGAIN, LOVELY POST.
ANGEL HUGS AND BLESSINGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the suspense, the anguish, the hilarity - all at your expense. I am so glad you made it to the soiree. I enjoyed your gift so much I may have to copy it for the next gala I attend.
So nice to have you met you at the ball.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails