"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~ Show and Tell Friday ~ White Wednesday ~






Join us over at My Romantic Home for

~ Show and Tell Friday ~


~ Our Bedroom ~

 


~ Vintage Pillow Cases ~
Can you see the Mr. and Mrs. on them?
(Click on images to enlarge)
Still no??  I know, cruddy picture.
But it was white :))

 


~ Mr. ~

 


~ My Wedding Dress ~
 I love taking pictures of mirrors
with something in the reflection.
(The vanity is on my "TO PAINT" List)
(I have many "Lists")




  ~ As you walk in our bedroom ~
This is what you see in the mirror



~ Mrs. ~



~ Bouquet and Boutonniere ~
Mostly white with a touch of pink



~ The veil I made ~
 (the night before my wedding)
Almost 19 years ago!!!


I forgot to show you the white vintage suitcases
 that I use as a nightstand.
 I have them on top of an old suitcase caddy. 
Aside from my wedding dress, it's my favorite part of the room!!



 ~ In Our Kitchen ~ 



 ~ Hutch in the Kitchen ~
There is a funny story behind it
but not suitable for a W. W. post.
I will tell you all about it though very soon.



~ On the counter in front of the sink ~
A constant reminder to
"Keep Calm and Carry On"



~ A little peek into the shop too ~
(well, soon to be shop)

~ White Vinage Roller Skates ~



Where there is white, pink is usually very close by.



~ My White Hollister jacket ~
She's going to a party Birthday party tomorrow :))




I hope you've enjoyed my second
White Wednesday and be sure to
visit Kathleen at Faded Charm.
She is the hostess of
White Wednesday!!!
And check out Cheri's 
at

Have a wonderful day!!!

Love to you all,







 


Join us tomorrow at....
It's a
"Blog Costume Party"
It's her birthday too ;)







Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Robyn said...

OH you have soooo many GORGEOUS WHITE THINGS! I love the reflection in the mirror photo and your pillow cases are WONDERFUL! I can't wait to hear more about your SHOP! Glad I saw your link on White Wednesday...I'm the one right before you! New follower too!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Nice and dreamy photos! Your bedroom is lovely! Jacqueline

Olga Poltava said...

How beautiful and romantic. I love your weeding dress and veil.

Anne Maskell said...

Ohhh, what lovely things! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog! I get giddy over new followers and comments too! Have a great day!

Laurie said...

So very pretty! I love the "keep calm and carry on" reminder by your sink. Thanks for the lovely pics!

Tami said...

Beautiful!

Debbie said...

This is so beautiful! Your pics are fabulous!
LOVE your blog.
Debbie@houseatthelake

Tara said...

Your room is so beautiful. I love the contrast of the dark vanity with all the white, but I can also understand your need to lighten it too!
Love the hutch in the kitchen, of course and how special it it that you get to see your wedding dress displayed each and every day!
Thanks for posting about my party! You now have 2 chances to win my surprise giveaway!

Michella Marie said...

Wooo Hoooo :)) I love giveaways!!!!
The finish on the vanity is not in really good shape so I can feel good about putting a coat of white paint on it :)) I think it will eventually find its way into my grand daughters room as a dress-up table!!! I'm thinking vintage hats, long silk gloves, lots of pearls, dress up shoes, boas, and of course tiaras :)) She is after all a princess you know ;)

Thank you all for your sweet comments!!! They mean more to me than you know!!!
I will be visiting all of your blogs :)) Looking forward to it!!!
Love to you all!!!
Michella

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Michella,

You've created a lovely bedroom and the display on your hutch is bursting with treasures! Thanks for showing us!

Amanda

Julie said...

Woot - Loved all your beautiful whites and inspiring photos. Thanks so much for sharing all the treasures!!!! Hutch is beautiful and I love the mirror. :-) How neat that you made your own veil. No wonder you kept it. Special!
Hugs

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...lovely whites!! So happy I stopped by ~ I just love your blog!

Simply Debbie said...

Dear Beautiful Michella,
What a "beautiful blog" and a "beautiful spirit." I became your 23rd Follower. Ipray your week went better and you are gaining strength. I am soooo very sorry over the death of your cousin. My only daughter graduated to heaven October 23, 2009. She was 33 years old and battled cancer. Even with Jesus at my side it is the very emotional,heart wrenching and grief-stricken I have ever felt. We have only one son and beautiful Dil....we just helped them move to lawrence, kansas 4 1/2 hours away from us...I just was not ready yet for him to move but his job transferred him.
The photograph of your wedding dress reflected in the mirror is stunning. That PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE FRAMED...Your bedroom looks soft and romantic and a place to find rest and the Peace of the Lord.
I am so looking forward to a new friendship.
Angel Hugs
Simply Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails