"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, June 12, 2010

~ Pink Saturday ~


Well poo,  I missed the party for Pink Saturday :(  
 I guess I will have my own pink party... 
I hate being left out!! 
 Oh well, life goes on....


A simple but powerful prayer.



Sweet pillow with sweet words.
All I hope to make my home to be.



This is a sign that hangs on the door to Kylee's room. Very appropriate I think.



A bonnet I made for Kylee.



The roses on the side are made with ribbon.
It was my first time trying this.
I love ribbon embroidery. 

 


My favorite little outfits.




A very sweet bib and burp rag.
Very fitting for a little princess.







I have a thing for metal buckets. This is one I bought from Rachel Ashwell's store in Austin before she closed the location. I was pretty bummed when that day came.
I use it as a trash can in Kylee's room.





This is the print of the sheets on the bed. I would love to make her bedding out of them but I just can't bring myself to cutting them up. I will eventually...
I just have to work up to it!!




I have several pictures like this one in her room. 
 This one just happened to have a pink hue.


A picture of pink roses. I love them!! They are by far my favorite flower.
I hope Kylee will love them as much as I do :))





Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!!!

Michella
xoxoxo

I almost forgot.... I will be having a giveaway next Saturday for my "followers" all four of ya :))  LOL!!! 
It will be just in time for the Fourth of July!!
Hint, hint... Red, White, and Blue.  FOUR... anyways
I will tell you what it is in a couple of days :))
So if you're interested be sure to click on the "follow" button and leave a comment as well :)) I love both... and yes I do mean LOVE them!!!

(Don't worry, just because you "follow" me doesn't mean you will be getting a million e-mails or solicitations or anything.  It just means you like my blog.) And you will be automatically entered into all of my giveaways!!
Pretty cool, huh???

Thanks a bunch!!!

7 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

Hello Michella, what a beautiful pink post. I love every single item; they all are just adorable. But the little bonnet and outfits make my heart melt.
Your blog is so lovely; I will gladly follow it.
Have a wonderful day.

Whatever Is Lovely said...

Hello! Such Beauty! pink is such a happy color! OMGoodness! your grandbaby is so precious!! & Your blog is gorgeous! love all the roses! :) I signed up to follow.. So I'll stop by & visit again soon! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

Blessings ~ Teresa

Rebecca said...

You have made the most amazing bonnets for Kylee! I LOVE that pillow, and I'm so glad you joined in for Pink Saturday! LOVE all your pinks! Ooooh, I can't wait to see what you have for the 4th of July!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

Julie said...

Love all the pink florals, And I love pink roses....smell divine, and I love the little vintage print. All prints with children and animals are favorites of mine. Nancy Noel is one of my favorite artists because of that .
Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful PINKS today. The bucket is awesome! Woot!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Michella,
So Many great pinks :-) I love that too sweet bonnet! Isn't silk ribbon embroidery the prettiest? How lucky you are to have gone to one of Rachael Ashwells store!
Have a Great Day,
Bella

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pink thinks! makes me want a little girl! I have my hands full with 2 little boys! Thanks so much for using our blog background, I made the one you are using & you made my day!!
Catherine Monceaux

Caroline said...

I love all your pinks, especially that bonnet. You are so talented. I have a couple of vintage floral sheets that I don't have the heart to cut as well. I did have plans for them but they're just too pretty! I'm glad I came across your blog today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails