"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, June 19, 2010

~ Pink Saturday ~


Here are a few random shots from the
soon to be shop, our house, and just photos
that I have collected over the years
 from various websites.

 I didn't know at the time that
 I would be using them on a blog
so I didn't keep the websites where I found them.
If you see a photo that belongs to you
and you would like it removed
please contact me and I will do so at once :)

Other than that... enjoy!!  Happy Pink Saturday!!

~ In the shop ~

~ My favorite pink table ~



~ A glass cloche with vintage teacups ~




~ A hutch with a touch of pink ~
(Love Picasa)



~ A wall plaque with pretty hand painted roses ~



~ Puppies and kitties need some too ~



~ Our home ~

~ Roses on the front door to greet you ~



~ My mannequin is the first to say hello ~




~ Random Pictures ~

~ Vintage dresses ~



~ Love the poufs ~



~  So pretty ~



~ A white picket fence with pink roses ~



~ B0x with French Label ~


~ Ruffles and roses ~



~ Could be sconces ~
( I see a project comin' on :))



~ Too cute ~



~ And pretty pink roses to top it off ~



I hope you have a wonderful
Pink Saturday!!!

Love to you all...



 
 
 
 





8 comments:

Nan said...

Nice Pink Saturday post and welcome. I really enjoyed the tour of your pinks.
Take Care
Nan

Patti said...

Hi, I discovered your blog through Debbie. Welcome to Pink Saturday. I haven't been participating very long, but I have come to love it. Such warm and friendly gals...and some gorgeous posts.

Speaking of which...your pinks are gorgeous. I LOVE that hutch. And the front door welcome...I would definitely feel welcome coming to that door. And those dresses...SO pretty. I love vintage dresses!!

Well, have a lovely pink weekend.

Blessings,
Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

Tara said...

Great pictures! I have a stash of pictures too and am not always good about telling where they came from. I think most people don't mind as long as you don't claim them for your own. Happy Pink and have a wonderful weekend!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I just saw on Beverly's blog that you missed the deadline, but I wanted to be sure and get by to see your post. Some beautiful things in it! Enjoyed it very much.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Michella Marie said...

Thank you all for such sweet comments!! It truly does make this girl feel like a million bucks!! I am off to visit all of your blogs and see what everyone else is up to :)) I look forward to the beginning of new friendships!!
Love to you all!!!
Michella

Anonymous said...

Even though I am not a "pink girl," I enjoyed your pink post. I like the photos in B/w with a touch of color.

kath@retromantic antiques said...

just found your blog. Very cute. Love the pink. I am going to have to look into pink saturday. I have blogging for awhile and still think it is a lot of work. I have not gotten nearly as many of the "tricks" down as you have. I'll be back. kath

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Gosh, this is pretty!

XO,

Sheila :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails