"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Monday, June 14, 2010

~ For When I am Weak, Then I am Strong ~





This past week was especially hard for me.
 Physically, spiritually, and emotionally...
I am spent!!!

We had a very sudden and tragic death in our family.
 (my cousin, David)

I was stressed all week long waiting on my mom's test results (it's all good, praise God!!)

And I had a bout of a 24 hour
 (BUT SOOO MISERABLE, THOUGHT MY EYEBALLS WOULD POP OUTTA MY HEAD) bug!!
I still have not regained all of my strength.
It's all I can do to lift Presley up in my arms.

 I would say it's been one of "THOSE" weeks.
One that I am not ready to experience again any time soon. But I am praying that this week will be full of renewed strength (physically, spiritually, and emotionally.)

I need all the strength I can muster to get all of my inventory photographed, priced, and posted.

I also have many projects that I am ready to start and share with you!!! 
So be sure and check back.

I will also announce the "object(s)" of my giveaway.
If you want to be entered, first, become a follower and then leave me a comment.

(I LOVE COMMENTS :))

This will automatically enter you in any and all giveaways that I will have :))  

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
I pray that God will bless each and every one of you!!

And remember...
If you are feeling a bit (or very) weak,
lean on this scripture...
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 9, 10.



Love to you all!!!





4 comments:

Julie said...

Amen Bloggy and Heavenly Sister! :-) In our times of lacking, and our most needy hour of His grace and comfort, He is already there, just waiting for a request that HE help us. Truly leaning, even yes...RECLINING... fully in the confidence of His hand holding me securely, I do find the rest and courage I need. God is our ROCK. HE is truly an awesome God , who knows our needs before we even get to the thought that we should ask of Him. Grateful today that I know this and that I know HIM!!! Thanks for your post. Your verses are filled with a power source of knowledge I don't even think we can fully understand or tap into completely in this world. But oh to try!!! Hugs! Feel Better!!!

Tara said...

Hello Michella! What a beautiful name you have. I am sorry to hear you had such a tough week. Being sick with a little one around is tough enough without the added stress you seem to have had. I am sorry for the loss of your Cousin. We had a sudden and tragic loss this time last year. It just shocks you something fierce when it comes out of the blue like that.
I pray your family finds the strength to cope with the loss.

I would very much LOVE to have you attend my Costume Party! Things are a bit slow going this year, people seem to be blogging less as the Summer rolls around, myself included.

Good luck with the costume hunt and I will see you Wednesday, if not sooner! Have a terrific day Michella Marie!

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible week! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Michella Marie said...

Thank you all for your comments :)) Such words of encouragement are very much appreciated!!!
Love to you all!!!
Michella

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails