"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!! (and Pink Saturday)


I hope y'all had a wonderful 4th!!!
Ours was very relaxing :))

I have been very busy getting things ready
around here to start selling!!

Should be ready to shop in a few days.
You can get an idea of the things that I
will have for sale by looking through
the last few posts.

I am offering 10% off purchases
to everyone who follows my blog and
becomes a "fan" on Facebook!!!
Be sure to click the like button
where it shows faces!!
When I set up my original "like" button,
I didn't realize there was a difference.
So if you like my page (but don't want me to know who you are, lol) you can click on the plain one.
But if you want the 10 % discount you need to become a "fan" and click on the other one. 
Hopefully they can help me out at FB!!
Or if you know how to fix this,
by all means, leave a comment or
send me a message :)
I sure would appreciate any help here!!!! 

If you have any questions at all
please feel free to contact me.

 This is where I've been :))
Come and join us.
All of the links are at the end of the post!
Hope to see you there!!

~ Spotlight Yourself ~
and
~ It's So Very Creative ~
with
It's So Very Cheri
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Something I Just Whipped Up ~
with
The Girl Creative
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Sunday Showcase Party ~
with Stephanie at
Under The Table and Dreaming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Sundae Scoop ~
with
I Heart Naptime
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy!!


~ Old Glory at the Old Shop ~



~ The perfect pink roses lined the porch ~



~ It  was just as beautiful outside as it was inside ~



~ My Favorite Pink Bicycle ~



Isn't she beautiful??



~ So light and bright ~



~ I will have similar items in my online shop ~
~ Michella Marie & Co. ~



~ Lots of white ~
~ but will accept custom orders as well ~



~ Love my cupcake sign ~
I didn't make the sign.
I bought it on Ebay.




~ We did serve cupcakes on special occasions ~



We had such of beautiful ladies
come through our doors!!
(Some would even drag their poor husbands along, LOL!!)



~ It was a restful place to visit ~


~ Gorgeous lamps, pictures, and vanities ~



~ Chandeliers, mirrors, milk glass galore ~



~ Costumes for your princess ~



~ Everything for a girly bedroom or nursery ~



~ Vintage hats by the dozen ~



If you see anything that you are interested in
please leave me a comment or email me directly.
I will let you know if it is still available.
Please check back too...
My online store will be up and running soon.

Thank you so much for visiting!!!
God bless you!!
and
~ God bless America ~
Land of the Free
Home of the Brave
Praise God!!

Love to you all!!!



~ Please leave me a comment ~
and let me know what you think.
(well, only if it's nice :)) ha ha!!

~ I treasure each and every comment as a gift ~
I am going to print them out and keep them
all in a scrapbook so I can go back a read
them when I need a pick me up :))
Have a wonderful day!!

Be sure to come to the party at


http://itssoverycheri.com/


UndertheTableandDreaming 


~ I Heart Naptime ~


The Girl Creative





9 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love your displays ~ you have such a gift!

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, this looks fantastic--positively dreamy!
I LOVE everything...and the cupcake is precious
I just came on to say Happy 4th of July!
Hugs,
Cindy

Diane said...

Your yard is sooo pretty and I love all your pink stuff. The bike is my fave Ü I just acquired an old bike and can't decide how to paint it. Will have to work on that .

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

I love the pink bike and how dreamy everything looks! I wish I could help with your facebook issue but I'm the last person on the planet that doesn't have a facebook page. :)

Enjoy the week and good luck with the online shop! :)

Alison

Amber said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower via GFC. I look forward to reading more.

Tara said...

It looks like you've been busy! So sorry I haven't been by to visit for a while, I just have not been in the mood to blog and I've been gearing up for a big antique fest we have happening. Lots of painting to do, I am sure you know how that goes. I wish you much luck with your shop, can't wait to see what you have to sell! Love the pink bike too!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Seeing pics of your shop makes me think I had visited you in the past. This was one of my fav shops to stop at when I was in Tomball. Even the owner before you had such great things, I remember when she went out of the biz. I went and bought several things from her as well. I hope your online selling is a great success. I also wanted to tell you that I'll be in Burton Tx this Saturday and will have some great things to sell. You can get the details on my blog. Hope you can make it out, Theresa

Sweet European Dreams said...

Glad I found your page today and i can't wait to see what your online store looks like - very fun stuff! Best of luck to you in your new venture! -diane

saltbox
treasures
said...

Pretty shop!!! Wish I lived close!
~ Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails