"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Saturday, July 10, 2010

~ Three Down and a Million More To Go ~


Well, I am definitely on my way now :))  I have two more items listed in my shop, LOL!!!


  What a slow process!! 
 It is getting easier though. 
I just wish I wasn't so particular
 about certain things!!
Oh well, I'm getting there either way :))

~ This was the first item I listed ~



These are just a few things
 that will be listed very soon.


This is just a small portion
 of the pieces that I have ~
If you're interested in any of them just let me know.
I will put them on Etsy for you and "reserve"
 them in your name.



~ I've been playing photographer
 for most of the day ~
~ It's been kinda fun actually ~



~ After I play photographer
I get to play photo editor ~



~ It's amazing what you
can do to the photographs ~



~ This might have to be my new Etsy banner ~
For a while anyway ;)



This piece definitely got a lot of
time in front of the camera.



~ Just learning what works and what doesn't ~
Which backgrounds enhance the item
or take away from it.



Lighting is so important and hard to find just the right amount is so difficult.



~ I love taking pictures
of things in front of mirrors  ~


Funny how they have a way of taking on a
different mood with different effects.



~ Picasa is so amazing ~



~ I have always wanted to take
a photography course ~



~ I think now would be the perfect time ~



~ I thought this was pretty nice ~
For those of us who like that Sepia look.



I could probably get more items listed if I weren't so enamored with Picasa :)) 



~ This is one of my favorites ~



~ I really wanted these to turn out better ~
Any suggestions??



~ I tried just about everything ~
Pretty, but I don't LOVE it....


What kind of photo editing do you use??
I am interested in learning more and
really don't have time to take a course.
If you have any suggestions, I am totally open!!

Have a great weekend !!!

Love to y'all!!





He who is of a merry heart has a continual feast.
(Proverbs 15:15b)

3 comments:

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Michella,

I just dropped by to grab one of your buttons for my sidebar. Thank you for all of your support on the Times Are Tough Thursday link party. It was a complete success with over 600 entries, thanks to some very special bloggers like yourself. This party was truly win-win for everyone.

Rory

Stephanie said...

Michella, I just saw your comment on my blog! It was in the spam folder, why I have no idea. So thank you for your comment! I love comments. I have an Etsy shop and LOVE it! I mainly sell to brides and some wedding planners (the link is on my blog) I started it after my daughter got married last year because I had so much fun creating stuff for her wedding, I wanted to do more. It keeps me pretty busy. I know a lot of the ins and outs of having a shop, so feel free to contact me for advice.

It is a lot of work to take the pictures! I hear you on that one. Keep the background simple, no flash, just natural light. I am going to go to your Etsy store and check it out! Oh by the way, a treasury is hard to get, so when someone puts you in theirs it is a good thing because the Etsy Team might put it on the front page which gives you a lot of traffic.
Stephanie

Its So Very Cheri said...

I get the best results when I take my photos with lots of natural light.

This will be on my favs list tomorrow.

Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails