"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you" Ezekiel 36:26

Friday, July 9, 2010

~ Hutch, Teacups, and Other Lovely Things ~


Happy Friday y'all!!!

You know what that means :))

~  Show and Tell Friday ~
with Cindy at
My Romantic Home
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Furniture Friday ~
with
Mustard Seed Creations

Enjoy!!

Here is a peek at one of my hutches
and some favorite things. 

 


~ Glass Cloche with teacups on display ~  



~ Pretty cream colored plates with gold trim  ~
and a beautiful bouquet in the softest purple.



~ A very dainty little teacup ~



~ Hand painted plate and crystal ~



~ Abingdon pattern dishes ~



~ Hand painted roses ~


Be sure to visit Cindy and check out all of the other participants!!
Have a wonderful day!!



Furniture Feature Fridays

Love to y'all!!
~ xo ~







"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares" Hebrews 13 : 2



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretties you have!! I love the little wood rack with cup hanging from it.

Thanks for commenting on my arbor my son made for me! I sure love showing it off!

bee blessed
mary

Amy Chalmers said...

I love your hutch..cruising through it and I spied the Abingdon china pattern. I had that for my wedding china 30 years ago. Came from the local supermarket, if you spent $100 I think you got a free place setting! Now have a new husband but still have the old china~it is so pretty! I like your blog and am your newest follower!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your new shop! How exciting for you. I know you missed your old shop and here ya go...a NEW one! I have always wanted my own shop and mentioned it the other day to my husband. I just got "the look." I'm retired and really don't NEED a shop but it sure would be fun. I know you will be successful. Good luck!
xox
Nancy

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

you got so many beautiful pretties on the hutches.. love the handpainted roses, dishes and cloche.. they are soo beautiful when display together.. have great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails